28 Nisan 2020 Salı

Finnish Chocolate



Delicious Chocolates

According to the information I searched online, this Finnish chocolate, which is made from natural fresh milk, not milk powder, is actually well known in the northern European countries.


Karl Fazer, the father of chocolate, is a Swedish entrepreneur born in Helsinki. He had works in the field of pastry in Berlin, Paris and Saint Petersburg, opened a confectionery shop in Helsinki with his wife in 1891, and in the following years he established a chocolate factory by growing the business. Many of his products were among the classics.

The flavor is really great. There are a lot of varieties. I was very surprised when I saw the peppered chocolate. I know that Finns love candies. Therefore, as long as I am in Finland, I have tried to taste every chocolate. But my favorite was definitely Karl Farzen's chocolates. Therefore I brought a lot of chocolate on the way to Turkey. My family and friends also said that this chocolate was delicious.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder