26 Nisan 2020 Pazar

Salo Electronics Museum

Museum Trip in Salo

We decided to go to Electronics Museum in Salo. After paying our fee for the entrance to the museum, we started sightseeing. There were many technological tools inside. From old phones to televisions ... There was a huge collection.


Salo Electronic Museum's 'Luxury Play' exhibition was about the history of radio and television production. And from the 1920s to the 1980s, there were radio receivers from crystal sets to stereo systems. I felt like I was traveling in history while I was traveling between the old radio.

The TV exhibition included televisions, from black and white sets with cathode ray tubes to flat screen TVs. I was very surprised when I saw this. I have seen and understood the working mechanism of televisions very closely.
I have learned that these radios and televisions represent the history of radio and television production in Salo, Finland as a whole and internationally. In addition to the technological innovations and designs of these objects, they emphasized their social importance.


Another thing that caught my attention in the exhibition was the display of products produced for decades. In addition to radio and television, it also included other audio products and related peripheral equipment. This cultural tour impressed me a lot. I have had the opportunity to see how technology has evolved until the past.






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder